Most likely if you are having a party on New Year’s Eve you have already planned it and planned for the alcohol that you will offer. With parties such as New Year’s Eve, people celebrate for various reasons. Sometimes it is to say good riddance to the past year and some celebrate the success of the past year. Either way, the new year brings hope of an even better year. In celebrating for either reason, various types of shots are often taken. Your alcohol of choice may be Jagermeister, Tequila, Whiskey, or something else, but a shot glass is used to take these shots.
For your party, why not have custom shot glasses that are printed with your logo? You can choose from various sizes as well as different styles and material. Below is a quick guide to finding the exact size, material, and style of your shot glasses.
Common Shot Glass Sizes
Shot Glass Materials
- Plastic – These are by far the cheapest options for shot glasses. Some are made of disposable plastic, while others are higher quality acrylic. If you need budget-friendly, you’ll want to go with plastic shot glasses.
- Glass – A traditional shot glass is made of glass, hence the word “glass.” However, don’t automatically assume all “shot glasses” are made of glass. Glass shot glasses come in many different styles, sizes, and colors.
- Ceramic – These are made out of the same material as many coffee mugs. Ceramic shot glasses have an upscale look to make your party even more elegant.
- Stainless Steel – If you want something durable and resistant from breaking as people begin taking multiple shots, you might think of going with stainless steel.
Styles of Shot Glasses
- Round Tapered – These are the typical shot glasses that are wider at the top and get thinner at the bottom.
- Square – These have a unique look that recipients love.
- Shapes – Several different shaped shot glasses from which to choose.
- Mason Jar
- Red Party Cup
If your party is sponsored by your company or another business, branded shot glasses are a must. It has been proven that when people are associated with your business in a fun and relaxing environment, they are much more likely to remember and think favorably about your business.
Check out some of the these popular shot glasses that can be personalized with your company logo.