Dec 5, 2017 NOW HIRING – Client Relationship Executive
Perfect Imprints is in search of a full-time Client Relationship Manager. We are looking for someone who will embrace our Core Values, as well as someone who loves connecting with people. Working well within a team environment is a must. This position involves connecting with our current customer base to nurture those relationships and turn them into long-term, loyal clients.
Expected Job Outcome
This position will consist of generating new revenue through sales of promotional products to our existing customer base, as well as generating revenue by obtaining new clients. Ultimately, the job success will be measured by monthly sales goals with an emphasis on continual improvement. Additionally, your innate embracement of our core values is considered a pertinent condition for continued employment.
Many different approaches can and will be used to accomplish this goal. A few of the characteristics we are looking for include:
- Openness to learning on a daily basis
- Ability to quickly adapt and regroup from failed attempts
- Consistently striving to be creative
- Being task and goal oriented
- Eagerness to meet and exceed goals
- Always striving for improvements
- Willingness to embrace continual change
- Skill with online technology
- Proficiency at typing
- Competency with grammar
- Activeness on social media
- Attention to detail
Core Job Requirements
- Good fit within our Core Values.
- Working together with staff to develop creative strategies and implement plans to meet client goals.
- Make meaningful phone calls to clients and prospects. · Use of a CRM (Insightly) to manage clients.
- Create a series of regular email newsletters, which are segmented by client demographics.
- Provide quotes for clients (both reactively and proactively). · Order entry using commonsku software (training on-the-job).
- Product sourcing research.
- Follow up with suppliers on purchase orders to ensure accuracy and timely delivery.
- Attendance at company staff meetings as scheduled.
- Preparing RFP’s if we decide to participate.
- Developing creative client gifts for appreciation and recognition.
- Proactive ordering of spec samples and random samples to use as sales tools for targeted clients.
- Assisting with marketing efforts including self-promos, creative social media posts, content writing, event planning, website updates, and more.
- Connecting and interacting with clients on social media platforms.
- Creating unique ways to grab the attention of current customers & prospects.
- Encouraging happy clients to share testimonials, product reviews, & photos of their promotional products in use.
- Willingness to perform any other duty assigned and a desire to excel with that duty.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven industry with speed and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to compute basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Continual product and industry education.
- Ability to meet escalating, but realistic sales goals. · Obtain Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS) within 6 months and Master Advertising Specialist (MAS) within 1 year. Resources provided by Perfect Imprints.
- Take an active role in connecting with other industry professionals through social media.
Desirable but Not Mandatory Skills
- Undergraduate degree in sales, marketing, or business.
- Order entry experience.
- Sales and/or marketing experience.
- Experience with promotional products.
- Project management experience.
Conditions of Employment
- 90-day probationary period
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check.
- Job offer will be contingent upon execution of employment, sales, and non-compete agreements.
- Reliable method of transportation to arrive at work on time.
- Satisfactory results of an administered personality test to ensure you will be a good fit for the position and the company (management’s discretion).
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Fun, family-friendly, laid-back environment
- 1 week PTO time after 1 year of employment.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Cancer policy
- Life insurance
- Opt-in 401K contribution matching program
- Opt-in for accident policy, disability policy, and more. · Reward-based, paid trips to industry trade shows and events (management’s discretion) to events such as PPAI Expo in Las Vegas or ASI Show in Orlando.
- Potential for salary increase after 90 days for exceptional job performance.
To be considered for the job, please email BOTH your resume and your answers to the pre-interview questions below to email@example.com.
- Have you ever worked on a project that was a failure? What went wrong? What did you learn from it?
- Describe at least two creative ways you would use promotional products in a campaign to gain the attention of potential prospects with whom you want to do business.
- If you are calling prospects with the intention of developing or strengthening a business relationship, describe some of the techniques, questions, and dialogue you would use.
- Describe your favorite job from the past, and include why you loved that job. Include other details such as why you left and top lessons learned from that job.
Resumes received without the pre-interview questions will NOT be reviewed.