Reusable Grocery Bag w/ Poly Board Insert
Being featured today on Thrifty Thursday is our Reusable Grocery Bag (includes a Poly Board Insert for even more carrying capacity and easy fold-up). These grocery bags are made from recycled materials, so you can feel good about using them. Also, you are saving the use of harmful plastic bags by using reusable bags. Traditional plastic grocery bags can take more than 1,000 years to completely biodegrade. Additionally, these reusable grocery bags can hold up to 20 pounds of groceries. Since these grocery bags can be reused, if they are printed with your custom logo, your customers will have them around for months or even years.
Reusable Grocery Bag Features
- Custom printed with your logo.
- Made using recycled materials.
- Can hold up to 20 pounds of weight.
- Reusable, so they are better for the environment than paper or plastic bags
- Comes in many colors including
- Hunter Green
- Navy Blue
- Royal Blue
- Burgundy Red
- Lime Green
- Tan Beige
- Complies with CPSIA
- Made of 80 GSM non-woven polypropylene.
- Reinforced sewn handles.
- Only 100 piece minimum order.
Note: CPSIA is the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008. Essentially it means that products that have passed this certification are environmentally friendly according to the U.S. government.