Nov 3, 2013 Logo Christmas Ornaments
With the end of each year comes gifts and celebrations. Some of the celebrations are because the year was successful, while many are for the Christmas holidays, which now occupies most of the month of December. There are Christmas parties for work, school, organizations, Church, Sunday school, and even parties amongst just friends. These parties are a way to socialize outside the normal parameters of guidelines and schedules and just a reason to get to know those people better. For those corporate Christmas parties, Christmas gifts for the employees and special awards are common. Great gifts for this purpose are logo Christmas ornaments.
Custom Christmas ornaments come in many different sizes, shapes, styles, and colors. You can even opt for custom shaped ornaments in the shape of your logo or mascot. Many companies give out holiday ornaments each year to both employees and their top customers and they vary the color or style of the logo ornament each year so their recipients can create a collection of ornaments to decorate their Christmas trees. These yearly gifts show their employees and customers that they care about them and they appreciate their business and hard work. Below are a few ideas of how to use logo Christmas ornaments for both clients and employees.
LOGO CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT IDEAS
- Give them out to each employee at company Christmas parties.
- Mail out an ornament to your top clients.
- Award your top executives and sales people with a premium crystal ornament for their achievements.
- For sports teams, mail out an ornament to your season ticket holders.
- For retail stores, run a promotion and give them out to customers spending more than a specified dollar amount.
- Put a picture of your church building on it and the year and sell them as fundraisers for your church.
- Have your team mascot printed on them and sell them to raise money for team uniforms and equipment.
- Decorate Christmas trees around your store with nothing but Christmas ornaments with your logo on them.
- Offer a trivia question of the day about your company on your top social media platform and give out an ornament to the winners.
- Sell the ornaments as a fundraiser for your school to raise money for a needed cause.
- For charity organizations, give an ornament to each person that donates over a certain dollar amount during the month of December.
- Increase your email newsletter list by offering a free Christmas ornament to everyone who signs up during a set time frame.
- Entice new subscribers to your text message marketing list by offering a free Christmas ornament.
- Include a custom ornament in the retail packaging of your product during the holiday season.
- For a church fundraiser, offer engraved ornaments with the church logo and individually personalized with an “in memory of” or “in honor of” a loved one.
- Create a collection of ornaments with different sayings, Bible verses, or colors and give away a random one with each purchase during the holiday season and offer a free gift when they have the entire collection.
USA Made Custom Christmas Ornaments
Top 10 Custom Christmas Ornaments
Custom Christmas Ornaments In A Rush
As For Perfect Imprints, We Say Merry Christmas
11 Ideas For Corporate Christmas Ornaments