1.2 Million Volt, 2 Amp Stun GunThis 1.2 Million Volt, 2 Amp Stun Gun is disguised as a lipstick case. This stun gun is a non-lethal self defense weapon. The low amperage but high voltage quickly and effectively disabling your assailant. Carrying a self defense weapon creates awareness regarding your security and safety. It also gives you a self confidence knowing that you could defend yourself should the need arise. The stun gun can be custom printed with your logo.
At Perfect Imprints, we are already preparing for Halloween! We love this fun and exciting holiday! For decades, the promotional products industry has offered trick or treat bags; however, year after year, the same, stale designs have been available. But that is no longer the case! Last year...
[vc_row css_animation="" row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern"][vc_column][vc_column_text]Crime is all around us, even if you live in an upscale part of town. At any given time, you could be the victim of a crime. Riots can break out at any time. Just look at the...
Neon SunglassesBeing featured today on Thrifty Thursday are these super cool, stylish sunglasses. Your customers will love these promotional sunglasses! They are easily custom printed with your logo so you can look awesome and advertise for your business at the same time! [caption id="attachment_2869" align="alignnone" width="600"] Economy Neon Sunglasses[/caption]
Reusable Grocery Bag w/ Poly Board InsertBeing featured today on Thrifty Thursday is our Reusable Grocery Bag (includes a Poly Board Insert for even more carrying capacity and easy fold-up). These grocery bags are made from recycled materials, so you can feel good about using them. Also, you are saving the use of harmful plastic bags by using reusable bags. Traditional plastic grocery bags can take more than 1,000 years to completely biodegrade. Additionally, these reusable grocery bags can hold up to 20 pounds of groceries. Since these grocery bags can be reused, if they are printed with your custom logo, your customers will have them around for months or even years.
48 of Coolest New Promotional Products for 2015
Trick or Treating Safety Tips
- Wear some kind of reflective clothing or use reflective safety strips to increase your visibility.
- Carry a flashlight and USE IT!
- Avoid wearing Halloween masks while trick or treating that impede vision.
- Make sure that your costumes are flame-retardant or flame-resistant.
- Avoid trick or treating in dark areas and areas with heavy motor vehicle traffic.
- Ensure that your children are accompanied by a responsible and trustworthy adult while trick or treating.
- Inspect all Halloween candy that your children receive before allowing them to eat it.
- Watch out from small, hard candy that can be a choking hazard for small children.
- Trick or treat in larger groups to increase your visibility at night.
- Consumers in the U.S. spent over $6.9 billion on Halloween last year.
- Last year, more money was spent on Adult Halloween costumes than on costumes for children: $1.22 billion vs. $1.04 billion.
- 49% of marketers launch campaigns specifically for Halloween. Don't foolishly be in the 51% who did nothing.
- 158 million participate in observing and celebrating Halloween.
- The average consumer celebrating Halloween spends about $75 on costumers, candy, and decorations.
- $360 million will be spent on Halloween greeting cards.