More and more new electronic devices these days have a touchscreen. That includes nearly all phones, televisions, computer monitors, iPods and other mp3 players, cameras, game consoles, GPS units, tablets, and many other devices. That’s a lot of tapping and that’s why a stylus may come in handy if you use these devices often. Many retail POS cash register systems are now touchscreen. If you have to tap all day at work with your finger, either your finger will end up bruised after a long day at work or you will end up with a club finger over time. Below is our favorite stylus pen that we are featuring this Trendy Tuesday.
Looking for other Stylus Pens? Check out our other styles.
iWrite LED Stylus Pen Features
- Works with iPhones, iPads, iPods, Androids, and most other touchscreens.
- Comes in 5 popular barrel colors.
- Chrome accents for a sleek look.
- Heavyweight, metal barrel.
- Durable metal clip.
- Bright LED light that is plunger activated.
- 1 color custom logo printed on the barrel.
- Includes black gift box.
- Fast 7 day production time.
- 5″ length.
- Black, medium point writing ink.
- Minimum of only 150 pieces (absolute minimum of only 75 pieces with less than minimum fee).
Trendy Tuesday – Bluetooth Speakers
Trendy Tuesday – Fashion Tote Bags
Trendy Tuesday – Promotional Lunch Containers
Trendy Tuesday – Stylish Umbrellas
Trendy Tuesday – Wine Glass Tumblers
Trendy Tuesday – Happy Hour Tumblers
Trendy Tuesday – Designer Drawstring Bags
Trendy Tuesday – EOS Lip Balm