Whether you’re hosting guests in a snowy climate or looking to be their next warm adventure, guests are looking to be pampered wherever they go. These free promotional giveaways are the perfect in-room surprise for your clients. Check out the best promos for hosting in a:
A Mountain Retreat
While the snow may be appealing during hours of sunshine, the chill will surely set in at night for guests who are not used to the climate. Keep your guests cozy and let them know you care with these perfect free promotional giveaways:
- A plush microfleece robe is sure to keep your clients happy
- Staying out by the fire sounds wonderful, but make sure your guests are prepared with these promotional beanies.
A Tropical Oasis
The salt air may be a beach town’s greatest enemy (trust us, we know), but to a tourist, there’s no greater sign that a beach vacation is about to begin. Make sure to continue the inviting, warm welcome with these great beach promotional items:
- Waffle weave robes are perfect to maintain a lightweight fabric while still provide comfort.
- Beach towels are a great promo to make sure your guests are comfortable for the entire trip.
- Sunscreen is critical to staying healthy on a beach trip, yet so often visitors forget the power of the sun. Make sure your guests are prepared with promotional sunscreen.
An Adventurer’s Paradise
Who doesn’t love the adventure of traveling! But sometimes after a long, fun-filled day, relaxation is key to getting the most out of the rest of the trip. Help your guests reboot and refresh with spa gifts:
- These comfy robes ensure full relaxation & are perfect for a warm tea or bubbly mimosa getting ready for the next fun activity.
- Nothing says relaxation quite like an aromatherapy candle. Provide one in each room to ensure guests feel welcome.
The Family Getaway
There’s no better memory than the trips you take as a family every year. So much so that most of us will repeat those childhood trips with our own children, showing them the sites we saw when we were their age. But assuring that a family of 4+ people comes prepared can be a challenge (to say the least). Making sure they have these essential promotional items could save the whole trip:
- While the days may be full of adventures, make sure families have a fun winding-down activity to do in their room with promotional games.
- We are all familiar with the “I’ll carry it myself” optimism of children early in the day; however, we also all know what the adults end up carrying come 5PM. Make sure guests are prepared for their collection of souvenirs and snacks with drawstring bags. These bags fold up small enough to fit in a pocket, until you need to carry a load of things around town.
- Whether you need the power to keep the kids’ tablet going, or simply need your phone map to navigate the city, a power bank is essential for an on-the-go family.
Big City Lights
A hotel in a new city is the first thing visitors interact with. It’s the beginning of their impression & you only get one first impression. Create an environment that welcomes them and gives them ample opportunity to explore their new surroundings. Beyond the usual visitor’s guides and brochures, some free promotional giveaways can make it easier for your clients to navigate their new town & remember it when they get home.
- Promotional umbrellas are great for travelers who may have come unprepared for unpredictable weather changes
- Mink Luxury robes are perfect for getting ready for an elegant evening or fun day on the town
An Event Destination
Are you preparing to host the next event in your city? Perhaps it’s a conference booking out the hotel or a golf tournament you’re hosting. No matter the event, a few promotional items are sure to be a hit for guests. Make sure they are prepared to get moving for the day with these gift items:
- A promotional robe to get ready easily
- A travel coffee mug so they can start their day productively
- A journal with a pen to help keep organized
Hot summer days call for crisp, cold, refreshing water. Summers are notorious for camps, outdoor adventures, festivals, and fundraisers–all activities that drive thirst. The real
When the sun is out and everyone’s having a good time outdoors, you might want to make sure that any personalized items you give away
The beach is one of the top vacation spots of the summer. By this time of year, everyone is ready to be out in the